Meet the Doctor & Our Team
Dr. Stacy Ochoa
Dr. Ochoa graduated in 2002 with distinction and many honors from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. Prior to dental school, Dr. Ochoa graduated from the St. Louis Community College-Forest Park dental hygiene program in 1995 and attended the University of Missouri- St Louis for PreMed studies. Dr. Ochoa feels that her background in dental hygiene enriches her work as a dentist.
Passionate about dental medicine, Dr. Ochoa had dreams of pursuing this calling from a very young age. She actively pursues continuing education, incorporating the latest research and technologies into the treatment and Care she provides at Precision Dental Care.
One piece of technology that Dr. Ochoa is most passionate about is the surgical operating microscope, also known as microscope-enhanced dentistry. The microscope allows Dr. Ochoa to view intraoral structures at an extremely high level of magnification, which facilitates a more thorough diagnosis and precise treatment.
Dr. Ochoa has been repeatedly awarded St. Louis' Top Dentist status by St. Louis Magazine since 2008. She loves to volunteer and give back to the community with events like Give Kids a Smile, which she hosted in 2009.
When she's not in the office, Dr. Ochoa loves spending time with her husband and five beautiful children.
- Professional Affiliations:
- American Academy of Oral-Systemic Health
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Missouri Dental Association
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Christian Medical and Dental Associations
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine