Dental care can get expensive, so we help patients maximize their insurance benefits. We also accept many forms of traditional and non-traditional insurance. Please check with your insurer or dental plan administrator to determine if out-of-network dental visits are covered. As a courtesy, we will file claims electronically and accept assignment of benefits. Your co-payment or deductible is due at the time of service. Please call us with any questions.
If you want to enhance your smile with cosmetic dentistry or need restorative procedures, we don't want money to stand in your way. Our dental office has partnered with CareCredit and Chase Health Advance, trusted names in patient financing, to bring you dentistry that fits your budget.
- • At Precision Dental Care, we accept many forms of payment, including cash, checks, debit cards, and Visa©, MasterCard©, and Discover© credit cards.
- • In-house financing is available for six month smiles. Call us for the details.
- • A senior-citizen discount is available for those without dental insurance who are age 65 and older.
- • We offer pre-authorized scheduled payments on your credit card, so please contact our office for details.
- • Three, six, and 12-month interest-free payment programs are available through CareCredit and Chase Health Advance. Payments outside of those time limits will incur additional finance charges.
- • Our treatment coordinators are here to assist you. Please contact us with any questions or to discuss payment options.
Experience personalized dentistry and exceptional care. Call our Imperial, MO dental office to make an appointment with Dr. Ochoa. Located in Imperial, Precision Dental Care is convenient for residents of Arnold, Barnhart, Fenton, Crystal City, and Festus.