We have your health and the quality of air you breathe as our TOP priority.
1) All staff members will wear full protective equipment, i.e. gowns, head covers, masks, face shields, gloves.
2) Every patient must complete a special COVID-19 survey and confirm that they are symptom-free before receiving an appointment.
3) Hypochlorous Acid treatment of rooms between patients (more effective than bleach and SAFE (the human body makes this chemical to combat microbes!)
4) Barrier wrapping in all treatment rooms
5) Surgically Clean Air throughout office turning over the room air every few minutes!
6) HVAC in the office with UVC Light Treatment (powerful disinfectant known to kill microbes), UVC light treatment in treatment room
7) Patients will be seated directly into the treatment room. No one will sit in waiting area.
8) NO EXTRA PEOPLE CAN COME WITH THE PATIENT UNLESS THE PATIENT REQUIRES SPECIAL CARE. Those people will be asked to wait outside until they are needed.
With these special efforts we can feel confident we are doing out utmost to protect the health of our staff and patients
A full night’s sleep is essential to your overall health. If you are well rested, you feel good and can function at your best. At Precision Dental Care and Sleep Solutions STL, our goal is to help patients affected by sleep disorders and a multitude of other dental conditions get a more restful and restorative night’s sleep. Our skilled and experienced professional team provides a comprehensive range of the most advanced solutions for the treatment of sleep and oral disorders. We customize every plan of care to address individual needs and to ensure a better quality of life.
With patient care and comfort as our top priorities, we blend state-of-the-art technology with the highest level of skill and compassion to help every patient experience a healthy smile and more beneficial night’s sleep. By helping our patients overcome these obstacles, we can improve overall wellness and daily function.
We encourage you to browse through our website for more information and to contact us with any additional questions or to schedule an appointment for care.
As your trusted partner in care, Dr. Ochoa and her team will assess your smile and discuss your vision and expectations of care. We value the patient input and will formulate the best options in care to achieve the most cosmetically pleasing, healthy, and long-lasting treatment outcomes.Learn more
Feeling confident in your smile makes it likely that you’ll smile more often and helps you make a great first impression on everyone you meet. At the office of Precision Dental Care, Dr. Ochoa and her professional team are dedicated to helping patients attain the smile of their dreams.Learn more
At the office of Precision Dental Care, we are committed to creating a comfortable and caring environment for our patients. For patients who are apprehensive about dental work or a particular procedure, we offer a safe and effective option in dental sedation.Learn more
When it comes to the oral healthcare needs of you and your loved ones, you can count on Precision Dental Care to provide the highest quality of advanced and compassionate care. Dr. Stacy Ochoa offers a comprehensive range of services designed to meet the needs of patients of all ages.Learn more
At the office of Precision Dental Care, we maintain a position at the forefront of the latest advances in care. With the Invisalign® system of care, we can provide orthodontic treatment that is at once comfortable, convenient, and so discreet that no one will ever know you’re wearing appliances!Learn more
A dental implant is a small post that is positioned by means of a minimally invasive procedure into the jawbone beneath the gums. It behaves in much the same way as the root of a natural tooth to provide support for an aesthetically appealing dental crown or bridge.Learn more